Electrical Test & Tag Services
HSEMA can provide your business with a comprehensive inspection and testing service with full registers of all tested equipment to AS3760: 2010. In-Service Safety Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment. Electrical appliances, equipment and leads are fully inspected and tested in accordance with the standard. All appliances that are deemed serviceable receive a test tag denoting it has passed. Items of electrical equipment that do not pass the inspection or testing are tagged as out of service. A log or register is generated that is provided with the service. Our staff hold a current National Test and Tag Licence.
- All appliances have the following inspections and tests completed:
- Visual and physical inspection;
- Polarity, Insulation and Earth leakage testing;
- Insulation leakage testing
- Tagging with appropriate test tag or out of service tag;
- Recording in an Appliance Register.