HSE Management Australia (HSEMA) can provide your business with a comprehensive Workplace Health and Safety Consultancy service tailored to your business. HSEMA does not provide generic plans as these just don’t suit. HSEMA will consult with you on your business needs to determine the best type of Occupational Health and Safety system that suits. Whether your business is office based, in construction, manufacturing or hospitality and retail we can, with your input, prepare a Safety System that works for you.
You can have a Safety System to comply with the current legislation, apply for accreditation against AS4801, or you may want Federal Accreditation in the Construction Industry.
HSEMA can assist with:
- Certification to:
- AS/NZS 4801 / OHSAS 18001: – Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS);
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems (QMS);
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS);
- Policies and Procedures;
- Development of Safe methods of work – SWMS’s, JSEA’s and Work Instructions;
- Records and Risk Registers;
- Project Risk Assessments;
- Safety Management Plans;
- Environmental Management Plans;
- Induction Training and Toolbox Talks;
- Workplace Inspections and Audits;
- Forms; and
- Contractor Management Assistance.