HSE Management Australia (HSEMA)
HSEMA is an independent organisation which specialises in Workplace Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management solutions and provides an extensive range of services to all business from small business to large organisations.
We specialise in the development and implementation of Work (Occupational) Health & Safety Management Systems (AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001), Quality Management Systems (AS/NZS ISO 9001) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) tailored to your business. We place an emphasis on keeping things simple so that your Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements are manageable across all levels of your business taking into consideration the size, risk and nature of your business. We can assist your business/organisation to gain entry to the Australian Federal Safety Accreditation Scheme.
HSEMA is based in Darwin, Northern Territory and can service all regions of Australia and travel wherever your needs require.
- develop Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) in particular high risk activities;
- develop Safety, Quality and Environmental Plans;
- develop Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs);
- develop Project Delivery Plans;
- develop Checklists;
- develop and/or review policies, procedures and documents;
- undertake risk assessments;
- provide mentoring and support aimed at all levels within a business/organisation on how your safety, quality and/or environmental management system works and how to implement it in your day-to-day activities;
- assist with or deliver site/workplace inductions;
- provide workplace safety committee training;
- provide workplace monitoring, professional advice on hazards including fumes, mists and particulates, assessment of air quality, noise etc – (occupational hygiene);
- undertake audits, inspections and reports;
- perform and train ergonomic and workstation assessments; and
- assist with contractor management services to ensure contractors are maintaining the standards you expect on the job.